Otis Cookie & Desserts Fundraiser
Please support Moorestown’s Otis Cookie, Pies and Desserts Fundraiser! Sale runs TODAY through March 8. No packets will be sent home this year! ALL orders will be entered and paid ONLINE ONLY! Enjoy some fresh baked Otis Cookies and Auntie Anne Pretzels, Cinnamon Buns and Ashley Farms Gourmet Cheesecakes and Pies! Barton Kosher Candy treats can be ordered for Passover too!
SHOP, ORDER & PAY ONLINE with FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP before Spring Break. Go to misschocolate.com and then ONLINE STORE. Click on Student/Seller Dashboard. Use School ID 605230 to register. For Free Curbside Delivery, check YES for Ship to School Delivery. To Shop now, Visit My site. Place order and Pay ONLINE. Friends and Family can order FROZEN and NON-FROZEN treats too. Pay ONLINE and the items ship to school FREE. Have Family and Friends follow instructions listed above and their items ordered will be linked to the student order and arrive in the student box. The student then delivers the items to their family or friends. Click HERE for more info.
Thank you for supporting Moorestown H&S! Any Questions: Please contact Helen Dominy email@example.com.
Please be sure to sign up for the Box Tops app on your mobile device to scan or email your grocery/Target/etc. receipts!
- The next box tops review deadline is March 1st. Send in your box tops to the school before then or just scan your receipts!
- 5000 Bonus Box Tops Sweepstakes now through February 28th sweepstakes plus win a $50 Visa Card for you if you scan receipts between 1/1 and 2/28! 5 schools will win the bonus Box Tops!
- 1 Bonus Box Top when you buy Betty Crocker Cookie Mix!
- 10 Bonus Box Tops when you buy any 2 Annie’s crackers, cookies or granola bars at Target!
Moorestown Home and School Scholarships
This year the Moorestown Home and School Association will be giving away $1,000 scholarships to five (5) graduating high school seniors. In order to apply please use the link on the Moorestown Home and School website, https://moorestownhomeandschool.com, and then click on the scholarship tab. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Deadline to apply is April 1st. If you have any questions please email Laura Frederico at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Home & School Meeting
Please join us on Wed, 2/17 at 9:30am for our February meeting. See Mrs. Rowe’s email sent Friday for the zoom link.
Ronald McDonald House “Baker Bags”
For over 25 years, Baker has partnered with the Ronald McDonald House of Southern New Jersey (RMHSNJ). This year, students are welcome to donate small snack bags. These bags will also be utilized in the eleven Family Waiting Rooms across Southern New Jersey hospitals for family members of sick children. Individually packaged, non-perishable items include (but not limited to chip bags, cookies, granola bars, pretzel bags, packs of crackers, breakfast bars, etc. Snacks with nuts are acceptable, but refrain from single bagged nuts.
- Fill as many quart-sized Ziploc type bags as you would like with individually packaged food items and seal completely. (No limit!)
- Hybrid students can bring the bags to school in their backpack. Choice remote students may place bags in the labeled box in the school vestibule on any day or during your material pick-up/drop-off days.
- Bags can be sent in/dropped off any time until February 26, 2021.
For any questions or additional information, please see the email sent by Mrs. Rowe on Friday or contact: Erin Cangelosi (ErinECangelosi@gmail.com)
Guadalupe Family Services
Guadalupe Family Services is a nonprofit agency in Camden that provides diapers, pull-ups, and baby wipes to families in need. Due to the pandemic they have seen an increased community need and have doubled their efforts. Please help by donating baby wipes, size 6 diapers, and pullups of all sizes. Items can be dropped off or shipped directly to Lourdes Sherby at any time at 402 Pleasant Valley Ave. Moorestown, NJ 08057. Thank you in advance! For any questions, please contact: Erin Cangelosi (ErinECangelosi@gmail.com)